The website www.holidayswallet.com (the "Site") is published and maintained by Lifelong Associates Travel Private Limited ("Company"), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India. When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
SITE AND ITS CONTENTS
- This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose
- As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. Company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. Company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by the Company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the Way Company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
- Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected.
- By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- Membership to HolidaysWallet is free but at the discretion of the company.
- Company generates and issues promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promo code before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
- Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
- Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount for Holidays (land component) and Hotels. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components including taxes.
- On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the cancellation charges will be calculated on total price before discount. For such bookings, an additional charge of Rs. 1000 will be applicable separately for each component of the booking viz. hotel component, flight component and land package component.
UNUTILISED TRAVEL BOOKINGS
If any booking is unutilized (no show), the entire booking amount shall be forfeited by the company.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR CASHBACKS & WALLET:
- The amount of direct and referral cashback mentioned on the site is a percentage of the booking value net of taxes. This amount will vary with the change in the booking value resulting from change in any component of the booking.
- Direct & referral cashbacks are payable only on hotels and land component of the package. No cashbacks of any kind accrue or become payable for flight bookings.
- Direct & referral cashbacks will be credited into the user or the referrer’s wallet respectively only upon completion of travel. No cashbacks accrue if a booking is canceled.
- All Cashbacks are valid for a period of 20 years from the date of accrual. If not used within 20 years of accrual, the cashbacks may be deemed to have expired and will be forfeited by the company.
- Members will get referral cashbacks on purchases made by all members directly referred by them to the site. No cashbacks will be offered merely on member registration. For cashbacks to accrue, purchase of a product is a pre-requisite.
- To earn referral cashbacks on purchases made by ‘downline’ members (ie members directly registered under your code on holidayswallet.com), your status on the site should be ‘Active’ To maintain the ‘active’ membership status on holidayswallet, you must make a minimum of 1 product purchase in every 12 months from the date of your registration or renewal, whichever comes later.
- The company reserves the right to add, remove, modify, delete or cancel the direct and referral cashbacks on any product or service that it offers at any point in time without any prior notice.
- A member cannot withdraw his wallet balance in the form of cash, nor can it be transferred to another member’s wallet on holidayswallet.com It can be used for the sole purpose of making a purchase on the holidayswallet.com site or App by the member post logging onto the site with his valid credentials.
- If a member is terminated due to an act of fraud, negligence, misappropriation or death, the cashback balance in his wallet will be forfeited by the company.
- In the event of any conflict or confusion related to the rules governing cashbacks and the closed wallet on holidayswallet.com, the decision of the company shall be final and binding on all the members.
DEFINATION OF ACTIVE AND INACTIVE MEMBER:
- An active member is defined as a member who has made a minimum of 1 purchase of any product or service on the holidayswallet.com site in the 12 months preceding his date of registration or renewal, whichever comes later
- In cases where the period of 12 months has not lapsed, the member will be considered as active by default.
- Active members will see an ‘active’ icon on the site post logging into their account.
- Active member will get both direct and referral cashbacks on purchases made by himself and his referred members respectively as per the norms and ratio specified by the company.
- An Inactive member is defined as a member who has not made a single purchase of any product or service on the holidayswallet.com site in the 12 months preceding his date of registration or renewal, whichever comes later
- Inactive members will see an ‘Inactive’ icon on the site post logging into their account.
- Inactive member will cease to receive referral cashbacks on purchases made by his referred members till the time his status changes to ‘active’ on the holidayswallet.com site. Such referral cashbacks will be forfeited by the company till the time the member’s status on the site changes to ‘active’ again.
- The status of a member can change from ‘inactive’ to ‘active’ by the simple act of purchase of any product or service offered on the holidayswallet.com site.
- All referral cashbacks accruing during the period when the member’s status was inactive on holidayswallet.com will be forfeited by the company and the member shall have no claims on such cashbacks at any point of time.
HOLIDAYS RELATED TERMS
- You acknowledge that pictures of the holiday packages as shown on the Site are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
- The rates /prices of the holiday packages shown of the Site are quotation only and no blocking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
- A uer may choose a particular hotel option at the time of booking a holiday package. In case there is no room available in that particular hotel, a similar hotel will be offered to you as per the discretion of the company and this change will be deemed as acceptable by the user and will be final and binding on the user. No requests will be entertained for change in hotel option whatsoever. In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the same standard / rating without the need for a confirmation from the user.
- Booking of holiday packages is subject to availability and confirmation of the holiday package supplier. Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
- You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond our or the suppliers control.
- The suppliers providing their services and holiday packages through us are independent contractors and not our agents or our employees. We are not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
HOTEL RELATED TERMS
- HolidaysWallet acts only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- Hotels may not allow local residents to check-in as guests . This is strictly subject to the Hotel Policies and goibibo will not be responsible for such check-in denials.
- Hotels reserves the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a Couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Goibibo will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- The hotel pictures/information on the website, including amenities and facilities are provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only.
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy & seasonality.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas/ New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- By using this Website, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age in order to upload any content, image or video on the website.
- You warrant and represent that you have no personal or business relationship with the Company and have not been offered any incentive or payment from the Company to write and upload any Content
- The Company is not liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of the Content.
- You shall not make any statements about yourself or any other person which are false or capable of being misunderstood or misrepresented in any manner.
- It is a condition of your use of this Website that you shall not upload any content that:
- Is deliberately or negligently false;
- It is a condition of your use of this Website that you shall not upload any content that:
- Is abusive, threatening, inflammatory, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic or otherwise objectionable;
- Is racist, promotes illegal activity, incitement of the masses, bigotry or hatred;
- violates or infringes any applicable law;
- contains viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Contains unauthorized links or similar entities or is capable of interfering with the functioning of foreign data processing equipment/installations, in particular computers.
- Please note that we do not edit or control the content posted or distributed on the Website by users. In the event that any user violates any of the above restrictions or the following terms concerning the posting or uploading of Content, The Company reserves the right to delete, modify or add content without prior or later notice and without explanations and/or reason.
- By posting or uploading Content on the Website you agree that you have full rights and authority to do so and have obtained any necessary approvals and consents from third parties where applicable.
- You acknowledge and agree that your Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You hereby grant the Company and its affiliates a free of charge, irrevocable, permanent, transferable, fully sub-licensable and worldwide right to use your Content in any form and in any medium which is now known or devised at a later date.
- You permit us to use your name which you provide to us alongside any Content you submit and acknowledge that we may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion.
- Additional special terms for posting, transmitting, or uploading of hotel reviews/holiday reports/pictures/videos/similar
- Any effort to disrupt, destroy, limit or otherwise negatively influence or modify the intended functionality of the Website is prohibited.
- In the unlikely and unfortunate event of the company closing down, going into liquidation or filing for bankruptcy, all the cash back balance pending on the site will become nil and the company will have no liability to any member in terms of the balance in his wallet on the site. The member agrees that in the event of such an event, the member will have no claim on his cash back balance and the value of his wallet will become nil with no recourse whatsoever.
Furthermore you agree –
- To describe hotels and places as accurately as possible and in particular to add all parts of the name and further information necessary for their identification, especially in respect to hotel chains;
- To only rate a hotel/resort if you have spent time in that specific hotel/resort and/or have used their service ;
- That you will not provide a report, comment or upload a picture in respect of hotels or resorts where you are an employee, owner or operator at the hotel or resort or connected to it in any other similar way.
- Not to give any false or misleading ratings or false statements concerning staff, holiday makers, leisure facilities, hotels, resorts, and cruises which could have an effect on the decision of other people willing to travel to a particular destination or use a particular service;
- To give comments within the boundaries of freedom of speech for the purpose of giving other people who are willing to travel and use a connected service the possibility for an objective, meaningful and comprehensive insight into a destination, region, hotel, resort, service and its/their circumstances.
- Not to collect, assemble, and/or publish in any way other users' personal data and/or other information.
- Specific terms and conditions governing the use of contact forums and messaging via the private mailing system on the website
- You agree that where you contact us and any third parties by using the Website, its private message system and/or a contact forum, you will not write or send any content which:
- Is abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic or otherwise objectionable and/or actionable/illicit;
- Is contrary to any applicable law, especially violates third parties' intellectual property rights;
- Is commercial advertisement or any other undesired advertisement (e.g. spam), and
- Is otherwise in breach of any other part of these terms and conditions of use.
- The Company retains the right to temporarily or permanently ban any user/s who are in breach of these or any other part of these terms and conditions.
Things to keep in mind when viewing Content -
- Hotel reviews, Holiday reviews, pictures, videos and related other Content which are available through the Website originate from third parties and represent the opinion of the respective third party user.
- If some time has passed since the posting, transmission, or uploading of Content it should be borne in mind that circumstances, hotels and resorts etc. might have changed.
- The quality of an assessment of a hotel or resort may depend on the quantity of available reports and reviews. A single picture or review is not usually capable of providing a complete impression of the situation and may only represent, for example, small parts of a hotel or surrounding area.
- Furthermore, the content of a report or review may vary depending on the age of respective persons, their interests and the purpose of their visit (relaxation, sports, nightlife, exploration, business trip), and if people are traveling on their own, in a group or as a couple.
- Also, travelers' nationality, the frequency of their holidays and traveling and previous experiences in different countries may have an impact.
Liability and Disclaimer
- The Company does not guarantee or warrant the completeness, correctness, accuracy or quality of any User Content.
- On this basis, we would recommend that you should get in touch with authorities, embassies, tourist information desks and other applicable institutions in order to help verify the accuracy of the Content.
- Content concerning travel services, prices and taxes has been provided to the Company by travel agencies, and/or related service institutions.
- Please note that user Content represents the views of the individual use and does not represent a statement, opinion recommendation or rating by the Company.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to block, modify, add to and/or delete all or part of the Website, or any of its other websites, whether temporarily or permanently.
- The Company does not guarantee or warrant that the Website is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other malicious codes which could have a destructive, vitiating, disruptive or other negative impact.
Trademarks, intellectual property, copyright
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (copyright, trade marks, patents, design rights etc.) in our Website, and in the content published on it.
- Any content published on the Website (e.g. software, products, trademarks such as logos etc., information, reports, pictures and graphics) is protected by national and international laws and agreements.
- Content concerning travel services, prices and taxes has been provided to the Company by travel agencies, and/or related service institutions. The Company cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness, accuracy or quality of the Content.
- Please note that user Content represents the views of the individual use and does not represent a statement, opinion recommendation or rating by the Company.
- Any kind of copying, duplication, distribution, commercial exploitation, modification, adding and/or deletion is prohibited, including the integration of any content on external websites, for example through interlinks, deep links, or frames.
We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit & debit cards. As of now, we do not accept payments by credit/debit cards issued in countries other than India. Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering X banks), Equated Monthly Installments (EMI), Discount Vouchers and our own closed Wallet.
These Terms & Conditions and the relationship between User and HolidaysWallet shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
Users agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms & Conditions or any transactions entered into on HolidaysWallet.com or the relationship between User and HolidaysWallet shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon (Haryana) and User hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.